Do you know how…
to make a French Salad Dressing in 3 minutes?
This vinaigrette will go perfectly on simple green salad leaves or on a more sophisticated mixed salad…
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- best option extra-virgin
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- options: apple cider, basalmic or wine vinegar… as you prefer…
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- best option “Moutarde de Dijon”
- 1 medium size shallot
- 1 pinch of salt
- best option “Fleur de sel”
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- best option fresh-ground pepper
- Chopped the shallot
- In a bowl, put the mustard, the shallot, salt & pepper. Mix
- Add vinegar. Whisk
- Add olive oil. Stir well until you obtain a smooth consistency
- Enjoy your homemade vinaigrette !
Vinaigrette could be made either for one meal or in bulk and can be kept fresh for several days in the refrigerator. Shake before use !
Bon Appétit !
Enjoy your meal!